ASAP provides a full spectrum of integrated Sustainability and Wellness consulting services. In addition to sustainability and LEED for individual buildings, ASAP provides Sustainable and Regenerative Design & Construction services for Campuses, Neighborhoods, Volume, Portfolios, EcoDistricts, and more. ASAP believes that sustainability encompasses more than just the built environment. Our services include regenerative and net zero design; Living Building Challenge and Petal certification; Resiliency planning and assessment; Well-being for the building occupants, and more. As experts in the WELL Building Standard, ASAP provides WELL Consulting services for projects of all typologies.
- Hangar 25 - Airports Council International (ACI-NA) Environmental Achievement Award, 2009
- 302 Carson - USGBC Nevada Chapter Leadership Award Winner 2010, LEED Project Category
- Citadel Environmental Services, Inc.
- CoolCalifornia.org, Climate Leader Award, 2011
- Calibre Award, (Nomination) 2011
- HKS Architects Los Angeles Office- Los Angeles Business Journal, Commercial Real Estate Awards 2013, Best Tenant Improvement Project (Silver)
- Step Up On Vine
- USGBC-LA Chapter, Sustainable Innovation Award 2014, Innovation & Design
- USGBC-LA Chapter, Sustainable Innovation Award 2014, Energy & Atmosphere (Honorable Mention)
- Los Angeles Business Journal, Commercial Real Estate Awards 2014, Best Sustainable Project (Gold)
- Los Angeles Business Council’s 44th Annual Los Angeles Architectural Awards 2014, Green Building category winner
- LYFE Kitchen
- Sustainable Business Council’s 3rd Annual Industry Achievement Awards 2014 - People's Choice Award: Sustainable Restaurant Nominee
- Ecological & Regenerative Design Collaborative (ERDC)
- Sustainable Business Council of Los Angeles's 3rd Annual Industry Achievement Awardse Design Collaborative, was nominated for the Sustainable Seedling Small Business Award 2014 – Sustainable Seedling Small Business Award Nominee